Before you get started with using Cinode, please view this section to setup teams. In this section, you will learn to manage teams in 3 simple steps.
Teams are required to use the functionality of Organization and Planner.
Please note that you need to have License Administrator permissions in order to configure Cinode. Read more about permission levels (click link):
1. Create a team
- In order to use the Planner or the Organization function you need to have created at least one team and added your users to that team.
- A user can be a member of multiple teams
2. Add or remove users from teams.
3. Set a user's team availability
- Team availability will affect the ultilization in the Planner
If you wish to learn more about teams, please visit our section about Administration.