This section is for customers interested in our Business module.
The section will help create a foundation to help you get started with creating projects, tracking utilization in the Planner and following up sales reports in 3 simple steps.
Please note that you need to have License Administrator permissions in order to configure Cinode. Read more about permission levels (click link):
1. Before you get started, please make sure that you have added your users (click link).
2. After the general setup is completed, please take the steps below.
Setup for the Business module
1. Setting up project pipelines
- A project pipeline represents your organization's sales process from lead to closed deal.
- You can create an infinite amount of pipelines.
2. Edit user details (such as employment rate, target rate and self cost):
- In order to view the margin of your deals and get the correct utilization in the Planner view, you need to make sure the correct information is filled in for each user.
3. Create a team
- In order to use the Planner and Organization function you need to have created at least one team and added your users to that team.
- A user can be a member of multiple teams
4. Set a user's team availability
- Team availability will affect the ultilization in the Planner