If you have forgotten your password, scroll down.
If you want to know how to login, follow the steps below:
1. Go your company's specific login URL.
Each company has their own login page in the format "https://app.cinode.com/[customcompanyname]/login/"
You must enter the login page exactly as it has been setup when your company was created in Cinode or you will be unable to login.
As a user, you can be a member of multiple companies.
How do I know which company name and URL to use?
The unique company name was to predefined in Cinode when your company account was created. If you do not know it, you can request that a URL containing the pre-defined company name.
Here is how to request the URLs to all companies that you are a member of:
- Go to https://app.cinode.com/get-started
- Fill in your e-mail address.
- Next, you will receive an e-mail listing the URLs to the companies that you are a member of.
If you have forgotten your password, go to the URL of your company. If you are a member of multiple companies, you will need to go the URL of the specific company that you wish to reset the password for.
1. When you are on the login URL of your company, click "Forgot password" (see below):
2. You need to be on the right organization id adress to receive an e-mail. If you do not receive an e-mail, please check the log in adress again.