When sending a resume, it's important to stand out and be able to directly show your customer your perfect match for their needs. Creating a selling cover page is a great way of making your customer immediately aware of your potential and will increase the chances of them continuing to read your resume.
Articles in this section
- Working with resumes - general information
- What is a Resume?
- Why use a resume cover page?
- Which formats does the Resume support?
- Practical tips on how to create winning Resumes
- How do I create a Resume?
- Why are there restrictions on the number of characters in a Resume?
- How to create a resume using the fixed template (full video)
- How to create a resume using the Flex template (full video)
- What does public mode mean in the Resume?