Prerequisites: In order to gain work with case studies in Cinode, you need to have purchase our Talent Business module as well as the add-on "Reference text". Please contact Sales at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are reference texts in Cinode?
When you are working with projects in Cinode you can easily create reference texts to present for your prospects or existing customers. For example, you can describe a specific business case where your describe what challenges your client had and how your company solved them.
Reference texts are searchable in the projects list.
Creating reference text:
- Go to the project that you wish to connect a reference texts to.
- Click "Reference text". You will now be presented with the overview of reference texts for the selected project:
- In order to create a new reference text, click the button "Write a reference text":
- You can now write your reference text: Below are explanations of the different fields:
Title: A short summary of the reference text
Languages: Categorize which language you have written your reference text in. If you are working with clients in different countries, you can create the same reference text in different languages to fit the receiver of your reference text.
In the overview of your project's case studies you see which language the reference text is written in.
Text: This is where you describe your reference text more in details, for instance the clients challenges and how your company solved those challenges.
5. To add additional reference texts to the same project, click the "+" sign.
Finding your reference texts
After you have created reference texts you can search for them in the projects lists.
Use the filter function to list your reference texts.