View this video on how to create a new project. The instructions below gives you more detailed information.
Creating a new Project is easy and can be created according to the following steps:
- Go to the Projects List by clicking Projects and then on the "+" symbol.
- Fill in mandatory fields:
- Title - the name of the project
- Customer - search by name ocr select from the list of registered customers. If customer is missing, add by + symbol.
- Status (default Open) and Status updated date (default today´s date),
- Pipeline and Stage
- Selectable fields are:
- Description - brief summary of remit
- Probability (%) just relevant if this projects should have another probability then general probability set in pipe stage.
- Sales responsible, default yourself.
- Office location, where project is held.
- Estimated close date for the project
- Estimated deal value for the project
- Project ID Internal and Project ID Customer, used for statistics.
Save the project or Save and create a Role.
Once the Project is created, you can:
- Complete with more information such as Roles, Events, Persons, Files & links or Details.
- Change Status, se mer information här.
- Add events: Click "New Event" and select Meeting, Note or Task. Read more.