View this video on how to create a new project. The instructions below give you the more detailed information.
Creating a new project is easy and can be created according to the following steps:
- Go to the Projects List by clicking Projects and then on the "+" symbol.
- Fill in mandatory fields:
- Title - the name of the project.
- Customer - search by name or select from the list of registered customers. If a customer is missing, add by + symbol.
- Status (default Open) and Status updated date (default today´s date).
- Pipeline and Stage.
- Selectable fields are:
- Description - a brief summary of remit.
- Probability (%) just relevant if this project should have another probability then general probability set in pipe stage.
- Sales responsible, default yourself.
- Office location, where the project is held.
- Estimated close date for the project.
- Estimated deal value for the project.
- Project ID Internal and Project ID Customer, used for internal statistics and integrations.
Save the project or Save and create a Role.
Once the project is created, you can:
- Complete with more information such as Roles, Events, Persons, Files & links or Details.
- Change Status
- Add events: Click "New Event" and select Meeting, Note or Task. Read more.