Cinode is built around sourcing, both internally and externally.
If you find the need to reach out to your external network of subcontractors - you can send out individual requests to specific partner companies or subcontractors in your network. That way you will increase your reach. There is no limit to how many subcontractors that you can announce to.
In order to announce to either a partner company or a subcontractor, you must first add them to Cinode. Make sure that their name and the e-mail address that you have entered when you create the subcontractor is correct.
Announcing roles will be trigger an e-mail to the selected parties. The e-mail will contain general information and a link so that the recipient can login to their Cinode account to respond to your request.
You will need both a Talent Partner account and a Talent Business account to announce roles.
Start by creating a project and a role.
From the role view, click "Announcements". Click the "+" sign on the announcements page to announce this role.
Here is what you can edit:
Title: Title of the role as it will be presented to your network
Description: You can choose a different description of the role to your recipients, other then the one the current roles description that has been saved in your Cinode account.
Deadline: Set a date for when the recipients need to reply at the latest.
Hourly rate: Set the rate which you offer to the recipients. Usually this is higher then the rate that has been set in role so that you can make a profit.
Currency: Set the currency. New currencies can be added in the Administration interface in the sidebar.
Contact: Choose which person from your company that the should be displayed as the contact person for your network should they have any questions regarding this particular role.
Attachments: If you have uploaded attachments to the project, they can also be attached to this announcements.
1. You can now select whether you wish to announce to partner companies, subcontractors or both!
Example on selecting individual subcontractors or groups.
2. Once you have selected the recipients, click "Choose".
3. Once you have selected all recipients, click "Next" to continue.
4. The final page will give you a summary of the role that you are about to announce. Click "Send" to notify your network. They will receive an e-mail notification and also see the role in-app. That's it!
Once your subcontractor has responded to your announced role request you will receive an e-mail regarding this.
Go to your sent assignment, Network -> Request to see your respond and motivation from your subcontractor under "Responses". Click "Book" to assign the consultant for the assignment.
You will now select if you wish to assign the consultant preliminary or definitely. Click "Book".
Once you have booked the consultant you will see that the status has changed under "Responses" from "Open" to "Assigned".
To provide your network with the most accurate information, make sure to:
- Make sure to add your partner companies and subcontractors BEFORE you announce the role. This is done under Partner in the sidebar ✅
- In the Project: Set an office location - this will let your recipients know where they are going to be stationed for this assignment ✅
- Attachments can be uploaded to the Project and send along the role announcement ✅
- In the Role: Set both a start and an end date for the role ✅
- In the Role: Make sure to add some relevant skills. This will make it easier for your recipient to assess if they are able to muster the role ✅
- Keep in mind that the hourly rate that is announced to the network may differ from what you wish to charge your customer ✅