We have been working hard to charge Cinode with even more business value and are now getting ready to offer you as a customer the possibility to synchronize your calendars with Cinode.
As a consequence we are, effective 2020-03-09, updating our Data Processing Agreement where we have added the following sub-processor - which only applies in the case of You as Customer orders the Calendar Sync add-on for Your organization
- Nylas Inc (Email & Calendar Synchronization)
- Help Hero (tutorials)
We will use Nylas to synchronize the Event meetings being created in Cinode and to show your information from your Calendar in Cinode.
This will only apply to customers deciding to offer our sync add-on. In other cases, we will not expose any of your Cinode data.
Helphero will be used to teach new users how to use Cinode as well as introducing new functionality to current users.
In addition to the above, we have also updated our list of sub-processors:
- Dropbox; in cases when you as a customer send us documents manually
We have also grabbed the opportunity to clarify our Terms of Service
- we have clarified that our serviceable hours are indicated in CET
- we have clarified that our serviceable hours to initiate troubleshooting is between 8:00 - 18:00 CET
- in our DPA (Data Processing Agreement) we have updated the list of Security Measures.
We do hope you will enjoy our new upcoming features and wish you a fantastic rest of 2020.