You can upload multiple images of your subcontractor in their image library.
These images can be used for making your subcontractor's resumes more personal.
You can choose one of these images to be displayed in-app as the primary images representing your subcontractor in the various views.
How to proceed:
1. Go to the subcontractor's card in the subcontractor list and click the tab "Images".
2. Click the "+" sign to upload a new image.
3. Follow the instruction in the upload dialogue to start uploading a photo.
Note: Supported formats are JPG or PNG with a maximum size of 5MB per image. The higher the image resolution, the better.
4. When you select an image to upload, Cinode will show you a preview of the image before the upload is completed. If you hover your cursor above the image, the cursor will change to a cross. This means that you are able to crop the image to a perfect square.
You will also have the option to set this image as the primary image to be used in-app as well as all resumes created from now on.
To set this image as the primary image, make sure that "Use as primary image" is toggled. This will override any previous primary image.
5. Click "Save".
When you have uploaded an image, you will have a few options.
1. In the image library (Images), click the more menu (three dots) for any given image:
The options in this menu are:
- Use as primary image: Select this image as the primary image to be used in-app and for new resumes (only available if more than 1 image is uploaded)
- Crop: Opens the cropping dialogue so that you can crop the image
- Download: Download the images to your hard drive
- Remove: Removes this image from the subcontractors library. Note: this will also delete the image from all resumes where it is used