You can add tags to subcontractors to filter out specific people. This means that you will be able to filter out users with that specific tag.
There are no limits to what type of tags that can be used.
Note: Tags are not the same as skills. Tags are only visible in-app to help you identify subcontractors internally - for instance by geographical location or industry. A tag search can only be performed in the subcontractor list.
How to proceed:
1. Go to the Subcontractors' list
2. Click on any subcontractor that you wish to add a new tag to
3. Add a tag for the subcontractor view by the "+" - button.
Filtering on tags
1. Navigate to the Subcontractors list
2. Filter out subcontractors in the list of subcontractors by using the Tags filter.
If the filter is not visible, click the more filters button (three horizontal lines) and toggle the Tags filter.
In the Tags filter, you can only filter on tags that have already been added. If you cannot find a tag, you will need to add it to a subcontractor first - it will then appear as a selection in the filter.