The team is created to manage your organization. There should be at least one team created in Cinode.
A team structure can be created on several levels, with the parent team as the superior team.
The team structure is visible through the Organisation function, but important for the PLanner views where the Forecast present, among other things, utilization rates based on teams. Team is also a possible filter choice in both reports and different list views. Usually, teams are created based on the group a Consultant Manager handles.
An employee can be part of several teams, note that the extent within the team becomes important for calculating utilization. Read more below and read more about parameters important for calculating utilization rates.
A team can have one or several Team Managers. A Team Manager has the right to administer content in profiles and create a Resume for their teammates. A Team Manager is not visible in the Planner views for the team only team members. Note that rights to administrate can not be inherited from a higher organizational level, the team managers do need to be added on the lowest level. Managers responsible for several teams need to be added to all teams.
In Administration, the Layers tab, you can create new teams, delete teams, add or remove team members, move people between teams, and change team membership in percent for team members.
Create a new team
Go to Administration - Team
1) Click Add team
2) Add the information necessary. Name is mandatory, the others optional and is used as information. These parameters could be important for integrations.
If creating a team structure with subordinate teams, start with the parent team on the highest level and work downwards. Click Save.
3) Once the team is created, choose to add employees and Team Manager/s. Click Add at each heading.
Select Add to the people to join the team. You do not need to click Save, simply close after you add desired team members.
In this view, you can also remove team members. The person will then only be deleted from the team, not from Cinode.
4) Change name or other details for the team.
5) Remove a team. Note that when you delete a team, all relations to this team will disappear, such as the relation to the team of an employee in a role which affects the Planner-Forcast view. To remove a team containing employees, move these employees to another team before or while making the removal. Read more.
6) When an employee belongs to a team, you can adjust their team availability. Team availability means efficiency in percent of the employment rate an employee is assumed to work in the team. Click the three-dot icon by the name and Edit availability, adjust from the default setting 100%.
This is where you also move the employee to another team by selecting Change team.