In the Projectfeature, you manage all projects that have been created for your customers. A project is defined as a project/assignment for a customer and can include one or more roles. It is to the role a consultant or sub-contractor is booked. A role can only include one consultant, but a consultant can be associated with several roles simultaneously. Read more about roles here.
The Project feature includes three views:
List: Lists all assignments. You can sort for tags, pipe, customer, close date, responsible, status, or team.
By clicking a projects you go to the project side where you can create/change roles or update assignment information. Read more about what you can do within a project here.
Pipe: Visualizes projects in the selected project pipe. Open projects are shown in this view. Read more about project pipeline here.
In the pipe feature you can view entered values aggregated per step. This is an estimated assignment value that is aggregated using the estimated value for the project. This is set against the weighted value, which is the estimated value / the probability value in % for the deal. The probability value can be set directly in the pipe step or directly in the project. Read more about probability values here.
You can set an expected end date for all projects. If this date has passed, the note icon and date text is shown in red.
The pipe can be filtered using tags, pipe, close date, customer, responsible and team.
Delivery: Lists all projects with a graphic view of the allocated resources for the project. Information listed includes the Projects, who is responsible for it, start and end date, and role allocation. Added roles are green, preliminary roles are blue and non-booked roles are red.
Filters you can use:
- Allocation: You can hide assigned assignments to view assignments/roles in need of consultants.
- Resource: If roles are assigned by employees or sub-consultants.
- Period: Unspecified, Upcoming, Ongoing, or Completed.
- Status: Status for the assignment, i.e. open, won, lost, abandoned or suspended.
- Tags: Choose tag/category for the assignments.
- Project responsible: Can be filtered by person.
- Sales responsible: Can be filtered by sales person
- Pipeline: Possible to filter on pipeline
- Customer: Choose customer.
- Team: Choose team.