With the Cinode CV editor you are able to:
Add data directly into the Resume without going through a Profile
Update all or selected CVs affected by your added information
See the result directly in the preview
Dynamic UI to show only the CV blocks your organization has selected in your templates
When creating a Resume the first page is important to directly show your customer your perfect match for their needs. Creating a selling cover page is a great way of making your customer immediately aware of your potential and will increase the chances of them continuing to read your resume.
If this is the first time you are adding a new item to your resume, for example, a new work experience, it will automatically be saved to your profile when clicking "Save". And the next time you are editing and making changes to the same item, you can select if you want to save the changes to only the resume you are working with by clicking "Save", or to several resumes and your profile by clicking "Save to". (Clicking "Save to" automatically saves to your profile.)
Below is an instruction on how to create a new resume or edit existing ones with our new editor:
How to add skills to the right on the first page of your CV
To highlight your skills and add them to the right of the first page of the CV follow these steps:
Go to resumes in the menu
Click the three dots on your resume you want to edit
Click edit content
4. Go to 'skills by category' and click on the + sign to add
5. Choose an already existing category from the list, for example, roles or type in your own category by writing in the field and clicking + icon.
6. Click on one or several skills to add them to "roles" and click "Save"
1) Click in the box to show the skill on the first page
2) Filter on already selected skills to the category by clicking on "roles" or if you want to show all your skills from the skills block in the CV click "all skills".
Now you can see your highlighted skills on the first page 🎉