By using tag types you can segment your tags based on types to narrow down your search for customers, projects, contacts, subcontractors and employees.
Tag types can include Industries, Company Size and Priority - you decide and you can set up any tag types that you’d like. By creating and connecting types to your tags you will be able to find for example customers or projects that belong to the same area more easily.
You could, for example, create a type called 'Industries' and then connect tags types of industries like for example, Banking & Finance, Advertising, art and media and medical.
When using the tags filter later in your customer list you can filter on the type 'Industries' to find all companies with an industry tag.
How to manage types follow the steps:
1. Go to Administration > Process in the sidebar
2. Click on the tab Tags
3. Click on the tab Types
4. Click on the '+' to create a new type
5. Fill in the name of the type you wish to create and click Add.
6. Go back to the tab Tags to connect all your tags to a specific tag.
7. Click on the pen at 'select type' next to the tag.
8. You will now find all your created types and can select which type to connect to the tag.