By building skill sets, you can with a report analyze the internal skill supply and get a clear overview of the skill levels of your employees and subcontractors. With this data, check that you have the right combination of skills based on your assignments, customers, and needs. Further, you can make the right strategic decisions regarding competence-enhancing and recruitment initiatives.
Scroll down to read how to build skill sets
The skill sets will easily help your employees and subcontractors to add the right skills. They are able to add skills from the skill sets in their:
To use the skills set, the administrator needs to create a matrix in Cinode and define different "skill sets" based on different categories and specify which skills belong to each skill set.
Watch the video to learn more about how to create skill sets.
5 Tips of how you can create your skill sets.
You are able to create several skill sets depending on your desired outcome. Scroll down to view how to build your skill sets.
1. Roles - build your skill sets to view roles in your company, example;
name your Skill sets "Roles" and add your desire roles (or all) that you want an overview of in your company, Fullstack developer, Frontend developer and Backend developer. This way you will view the roles and average level that you have of the roles.
2. Skills in a certain roles - Build your Skill sets to view the skills that you desire in a certain role, example name the Skill set Fullstack Developer and add the skills C#, Angular, TSQL, Entity Framework. This way you will view all the skills that the fullstack developer (employees/subcontractors) usually need in their resume and if they are missing a certain skill.
3. Customers - build your Skill sets to view the skills for a certain important customer, example name the Skill set Customer Volso and the skills that you know is important to this customer, Project management, Java script, Scrum master, swift.
4. Growth plan - build your Skill sets to use it easy for the Growth plan, example you have alot of skills that you need to increase in your company. By adding these skills to the Skill sets you are able to help your employee to easy add these skills to their Growth plan. Name your Skill sets "Grown plan" and add the skills (UX designer, UX design, User experience, Marketing developer) that you want to increase to your company.
5. Business Growth - You are also able to add different categories to your skill sets and to these categories add your desired skills. Your Skill sets can be named Business Growth and be divided to specific categories. This is a way to use the skill set as a strategi for business growth that you want to achieve.
Please follow the steps about how to build your skills sets with categories (or without using categories.)
To build a Skill set follow these steps:
1. Go to Administration > Process in the menu
2. Click the tab Skill sets
3. Click the plus sign next to 'Add a new skill set'
4. Start by typing a Business Area, for example, Business Growth
5. Click on the plus button next to "Add a new skill set under Business Growth to start adding a category. If you do not need any categories simply add you skills to the right in the field Skills and you are done. Go to Reports - Skills - Competences and the tab Skill sets to and you will find your reports.
6. Type the skills for your category in the Skills field and click enter
7. If you like to add a new skill set as a subheading you can click on the '+' sign under
You can then add as many categories and as many skills as you wish.
Once you have built your skills set, you can filter reports with information about your skills supply and how well it is streamlined with your defined sets. This report can be accessed and viewed, but only administrators can change the structure of the skill set and define which skills words belong to the skillsets.