When is an email sent out in the partner network and to whom it is sent?
1. When sending an invite to the Partner Network,
-The Contact person in the company will receive an email notification about it.
2. When a role announcement/role request is sent to a partner,
-The "Responsible" for partner x will get an email notification.
3. When the announcement is sent to the Partner Network,
- The responsible for partner x and the contact person that is set in Administration – Network will get an email notification.
When responding to a role request (with or without a consultant/subcontractor),
- Only the contact person of the role announcement/request will get an email notification.
When the consultant/subcontractor is definitely booked to a role,
The contact person of the role announcement/request will get an email notification.
Notable cases when e-mails are not sent;
· When accepting a response, and selecting a Preliminary booking
· When rejecting a request ( only a partner can reject a request )
· When editing a response
· When rejecting a received response
· When revoking/closing a request (as sending company)
· When revoking a Sent response