Have trouble with the skills in your resume?
Are they not shown under projects and assignments?
Follow the steps below;
When creating a resume in your secondary language, you first need to translate your profile.
When translating your resume you will need to translate each and every block in your profile including all skills (Also the skills you want to use exactly the same word for in both primary and secondary languages versions. An example of a skill word that you probably use in both languages is "Java" Translate the word by clicking on the pen to the far right of the skill and clicking "save".
To translate your skills;
1. Go to Profile in the menu
2. Click on the arrow next to your primary language ( in my case Swedish)
3. Click on your secondary language ( in my case English)
4. When standing in your secondary language, scroll down to the block Skills to see the skills that are not translated.
5. Click the pen to the far right of the skills to start the translation.
NOTE You will also need to translate the skills you want to use exactly the same word for in both primary and secondary language. An example of a skill word that you probably use in both primary(in my case Swedish and in secondary(in my case English) languages is "Java"
6. Click "Save" if you would like to use the save word.
Other options in to choose a recommended word by clicking "select translation" or adding a translation by clicking "Add new translation"