* Overview > A new optional widget is available to add. "Requests from Partner Network", it shows the latest requests from the Cinode Partner Network.
* Overview > A new optional widget is available to add. "Your prospects", shows open projects where you are responsible, sorted by the estimated close date.
* Project & Recruitment pipeline > When you begin dragging cards, a new "drop zone" appears in the footer of the page, where you can drop the card to instantly set project/candidate to won or lost.
* External API > Added a new endpoint to get a flat collection of roles, with a few filter options. Tailored to make your own matching/revenue implementations.
* Absence widget/lists > A dropdown was added to each absence row to make it easier to understand that you can edit/delete each absence entry.
* Reports > Certifications > Column "Added" is renamed to "Year", and we show the year the certification is added, not the exact date. You can filter on years.
* Customers > The add new customer modal will now do searches behind the scenes as you type the name of your new customer, and will show you a warning if we find similarly named customers already, to avoid duplicates
* Events > Add/Edit event modal will correctly list Customer Contacts as possible options for the Guests dropdown when creating events for projects & customers. (Requires calendar sync module)
* User provisioning via SCIM > Deleted users will stay deleted, even when updates come in via the integration platform
* Profile > Education and Training blocks correctly show the description entered in templates that use them
* Projects > column configuration experience is improved for Firefox users.