* External API > POSTs creating entities return 201 response codes (were mixed 200/201)
* External API > More human-readable descriptions for enum values have been added via the swagger docs.
* UI > Improved size detection for components, should adjust content to fit their available size better.
* Administration > Data > Exports > A new export is available, "Reference Projects", which exports all reference texts that you have.
* Reports > Skills > The skills report has a new sibling report, Certifications, allowing you to browse all certifications within your company.
* Search > Skills > Subcontractor location for a subcontractor is listed, if there is one, in the search results.
* Projects > List > A new settings button is available in the footer, allowing the configuration of visible columns and their order, for the list.
* Projects > List > A new optional column is available, customer corporate identity.
* Projects > List > The export button is reworked to allow you to configure which columns you want to export.
* Freemium signup > The person creating the company is set up as a contact person in CPN, to make sure they start receiving emails about announced roles from the start.
* Projects > Roles > Announce > A new option to create publicly accessible, easily shareable, pages when announcing is available. (Birth of Cinode Market)
* Network > Requests > Sent > A new filter, Public, is available. It lets you filter out only requests that are publicly available.
* Login > Link to registering a new company has a warning extra step to prevent creating a whole new company when all you want to do is log in.
* Project > Roles > Announce > You can nowadays edit the content of a request/announcement.
* Project > Roles > Announce > When announcing, there is a new checkbox to indicate if "work can be done remotely".