In Search you are able to search for information from all profile blocks in your company. Type any word in the "search box" and Cinode will search for this word from all presentations, projects and assignments, skills and courses and certifications.
The word can be everything from role title, and skills to names of customers.
Example of how to use the search function;
(Remember that you are always able to use the filters to make an easier search, for example by filtering at the recourse "employee".)
1. Go to Search in the sidebar.
2. Click the filter Recourse and add "Employee.
3. Type "Project Manager" in the "Search" box and click enter to start your search in Cinode.
4. Click "Skills" under Types to see all consultant that has the skill "project manager". View how many years of experience the consultant have.
5. Click at a consultant to view the overview page of the consultant you wish to view.
4. Click "Previous assignments" under Types to see all consultant with the word "project manager" in their previous assignment.
5. Click at the assignment t to view the project you wish to see or click at the consultant to view the overview page of the consultant you wish to view.
6. Type 'Scrum' next to project Manager to find consultants with both skills or click the button "and" to change it to "Or". This will make it easier for you to find a consultant if you are looking for someone with the skill of Project Manager Or Scrum.
Click "Or" to change back to "And".
Example of how to use the "Skill search" function;
(Here you are able to search for specific skill profiles in your Company.
Remember that you are always able to use the filters to make an easier search, for example by searching at a team.)
Find the specific profile you are looking for by typing several skills;
1. Go to Search > Skill search in the sidebar.
2. Click the filter Team and add "Project Managers".
3. Type "Project Manager", "Scrum" and "Banking and finance" and click enter to find the perfect profile match you are searching for in Cinode.
4. Click on the skill to limit your search by decreasing the range for skill level, experience, used in an assignment, favourite skill or if it is included in a growth plan.
When you search for a skill you can also see if the person has added the skill to their growth plan or marked it as a favourite skill.
Favorite skill - a star
Growth plan - a plant
Example of how to use the "Tag search" function;
(The tag search will allow you to search for your company's specific tags. Remember that you are always able to filter your searches.)
Go to Search > Tag search in the sidebar
Filter on types, for example, "Customer"
Type for example "Banking and finance" and click enter to view what customers have this tag in Cinode.
Click on the Customer to view the overview page of the customer you wish to view.