Photos & Images of your subcontractors are used for your subcontractor's resumes and also In-app to identify a specific subcontractor.
You can upload multiple images for each subcontractor for the purpose to use different images for different resumes.
In order to upload images of your subcontractors, you will need the "Partner manager" access.
The format will need to be either JPG or PNG, the file size limit is 5 MB per image. We recommend a minimum of 200x200 pixels. You will always need to crop the image before saving it.
Read about how to upload images of your subcontractors;
To upload an image for your subcontractor;
1. Go to Network - Subcontractors in the menu
2. Search for the subcontractor in the search box
3. Click to open the overview page
4. Click the tab "Images" and click the "+" sign next to images of Tanya
5. Click to select and upload your image
6. Crop the photo before saving and click "Crop"
7. Check the box "Use as primary" if you would like to have this photo as the primary for the subcontractor. This means that this photo will be the profile image and also the photo in the resume. Click "Save"
8. You are able to upload several images for each subcontractor.
To crop, remove or change the primary picture of a photo click the three dots of the photo.