Create a new role when creating a new project or clicking the + button in Current roles.
To add a role;
1. Go to projects ->List/Pipe in the menu
2. Select the project that you would like to add the role to and click to see the overview.
3. Click the tab "roles" in the overview and the "+"sign" next to "roles".
4. Add information in the following fields
Title of the role - mandatory
Description of the role
Start and end date (mandatory to calculate utilization and calculated order value)
Extension option date (just for information in Utilization views)
Verbal agreement date (just for information in Utilization views)
Rate - hourly or fixed (optional, but important for calculated order value and revenue forecast)
Extent - percent or hours (an important parameter for the calculated utilization rate of the consultant booked to the role)
5. Add an employee directly or match for a relevant person through our matching function. If you know the name of the person who wants to assign the role type the name of the person
You can preliminarily assign an employee or a sub-contractor to the role or book definitively.
If you choose Preliminary bookings you are also able to choose a status for the booking by clicking on the arrow