Please note that you must have License Administrator permissions to create a project pipeline.
With a project pipeline, you can work by your internal workflows and visualise your sales processes to simplify the everyday working life for your recruiters.
A project pipeline is the same as your project process.
You can work with one or several pipelines. A reason for working with several pipelines is to separate sales processes within different business areas, various locations or different stages within the sales process.
How to create a Project Pipeline
1. Go to Administration > Process in the menu and the tab Pipelines > Projects
2. Click on + to create a new pipeline
3. Add a title to your pipeline and click 'Save'
4. Click on 'Create stage' to start creating steps in your pipeline
5. Type in a title for the stage and a probability.
The name of the stage will be visible to the user.
The description of the stage will be visible when hovering the stage in the pipe view within the Project function. The description will clarify for the user what this stage means or can be a list of activities to achieve in this stage.
Probability is symbolize the probability that you will win the deal at this stage. It is important to calculate a weighted estimated value for the stage since this is the base for calculating preliminary utilization rates.
6. Click on the + to create another step
7. Click on the pen to edit a step
To change the process stage order, use the drag & drop functionality, and move a step back or forth.
Click on the three dots to the right to remove a pipeline