How to upload a photo in Cinode
Click on the camera next to your profile picture to upload a photo
Or click on your name in the top right corner and 'My Account' and the tab Images.
Upload your profile image
Watch the video or follow the below steps
Note! If you set up your profile image for the first time, you first need to upload the image and then also choose Change primary image. If the image is not square-shaped, you need to crop it.
To set your profile image follow the steps;
1. Click on the tab 'Images'
2. Click the plus button to start uploading an image (If you already have uploaded your image, go to step 5)
3. Click or drag & drop to upload your image
5. Click 'Save'
6. Crop the photo if needed
7. Click "Crop"
8. Check in the box 'Use as the primary'
4. Click 'Save'
The image must be at least 100*100 and can not have more than 5 Mb file size
For the best result between 200*200 pixels - 600*600 pixels.
If you want to choose another photo as your primary:
1. Go back to My Account and the tab 'Images'
2. Click on the three dots next to the photo you want to select
3. Click 'Use as primary image'
Set your personal settings/User information
Under the tab 'General' you can fill in information such as:
Your personal data
Language settings for the menu and functions in Cinode
Set up API accounts for integrations
Calendar sync your account
Sync your e-mail calendar if you are using the Cinode Calendar SyncCalendar
Update notifications settings